twenty one pilots’ music video for ‘Fairly Local’ from the upcoming album, Blurryface – available now on Fueled By Ramen. Get it on…
Google Play: http://www.smarturl.it/blurryface-gp
find twenty one pilots on…
Directed by Reel Bear Media (http://reelbearmedia.com)
I’m fairly local, I’ve been around,
I’ve seen the streets you’re walking down,
I’m fairly local, good people now.
I’m evil to the core,
What I shouldn’t do I will,
They say I’m emotional,
What I want to save I’ll kill,
Is that who I truly am?
I truly don’t have a chance,
Tomorrow I’ll keep a beat,
And repeat yesterday’s dance.
Yo, this song will never be on the radio,
Even if my clique were to pick and the people were to vote,
It’s the few, the proud, and the emotional,
Yo, you, bulletproof in black like a funeral,
The world around us is burning but we’re so cold,
It’s the few, the proud, and the emotional.
I’m not evil to the core,
What I shouldn’t do I will fight,
I know I’m emotional,
What I want to save I will try,
I know who I truly am,
I truly do have a chance,
Tomorrow I’ll switch the beat,
To avoid yesterday’s dance.
- Local Marketing Strategies | Marketing Consultant NYC | Tim McGarvey 646-435-0119
- Local Marketing Revolt Walk Through Video
- Personal Injury Attorney Local Marketing
- Marketing a local service business tutorial: effective strategies, tips and ideas to get customers
- How To Do Video Marketing For Local Businesses
- Easy, Scalable, Local Marketing Services Webinar Replay
- Local Video Marketing Secrets Revealed!